Thursday, December 30, 2010

Inspiration: Great Discoveries

above via deco8


The rest via Anna Malmberg's photography
Stumbled upon Anna Malmberg's photography through one of my favourite sites, deco8. Lots of lovely posts I absolutely adore on deco8, she has such sense of style and artistic eyes and hands for things and creations in life. I am really in love with some of the shots taken by Anna, a Swedish photographer based in Paris. More of her work can be seen here. Very refreshing indeed. I have come to realize, no matter what you do, in order to be the best, you need to carve a certain character and personality out of the work you do or produce. I guess this is what in film we called the Auteur. You are, ultimately, your own greatest creation. To find your own true voice in life, is the most rewarding part of rediscovering yourself. {I am, still, searching for mine}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Continue Dreaming

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...