Friday, February 4, 2011

Dream: The Lunar New Year

Dreaming of a new beginning, all things great and beautiful. Lunar New Year brings back great memories with my family and the things we used to do years back. Now, I could only hope that time will bring us all together again, one fine year, where we could just sit down as a family and enjoy a great reunion dinner, with my dear twin sister, our mom and dad, and my two younger brothers, and good company...I believe that day will come, when all things fall into place. Am sending off these beautiful lanterns, carrying all my secret wishes for the years to come. I wish everyone near and far, dear to me, a very happy Chinese New Year! Love always xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Continue Dreaming

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...