Saturday, March 12, 2011

Inspiration: {All The Space and Sunshine}








Have you ever wondered what you would do if you have all the space in the world? Would we be filling it up with things we love, surround it with memories and favourites, or would we just leave the space to speak for itself, and let it just interact with the outer even more bigger space, the nature itself? I often wonder what my space would look like, if I ever had this big of a space...would I put in a grand piano and play till my heart's content, as and when I feel like it, or would I stack all my favourite magazines up and fill the air with thoughts of sweet dreams? Could it be a space for me and my loved ones to gather together and have a great meal? Maybe it is everything and nothing fancy at all...If only I could have the luxury to have such a space, it need not be huge, but all it needs is to have a character, and to tell a story I wish to tell...wouldn't it be magical? Happy happier Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Continue Dreaming

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...