Saturday, September 7, 2013

Lumi On Facebook

I have been contemplating for the longest time if I really want to start a facebook page specially for my new lifestyle blog over at LUMINNEJ. One of the concerns was that I don't want to have too much repetitive contents appearing everywhere across different platforms, but after much thought, I decided to go ahead and just start one. To my surprise, it does allow me to have another space where I can update some additional contents (apart from my blog posts) more frequently and up-to-date, so to speak.   It does stand apart a little, yet still gel together and link to what I have been blogging on LUMINNEJ, which is absolutely awesome. I guess it serves a whole different purpose and audience, though. Whichever it is, am glad for all the love and support that I am getting from my readers for LUMINNEJ as I am still so new. Lots more to learn and improve on.

So, time to get busy! Wish that if any of you happen to pop by here, do check out my official LUMINNEJ Facebook page here, and if you like what you see, do support by clicking the "like" button there? Big thanks!

Happy weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Continue Dreaming

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...